Services & Fees
As a Townsville Celebrant other areas I travel to:
Magnetis Island, Charters Towers, Ayr, Guru, Home Hill, Ingham and surrounding areas.
Other Ceremonies I offer:
Renewal of Vows Ceremonies
Schedule of fees:
1. To Confirm booking date and lodgement of The Notice of Intended Marriage Form. Deposit of $150.00 to be paid at this time.
2. Preparation and delivery of Ceremony in the Townsville area, this includes all meetings, all documents lodged with BDM and rehearsal if required.
3. Additional cost: any special requirements
ex) lengthy travel/ venue with entrance fees/ ferry expenses balance to be paid one / two weeks before wedding
As all wedding are different I do not have a set fee.
Please contact me and we can arrange to meet to discuss your ceremony.
My role as your Celebrant:
- Help to advise you and prepare your Ceremony.
- Solemnise your marriage according to Australian Law.
- Complete and lodge all legal paperwork with Births Deaths and Marriages.
How Long Does The Ceremony Take:
A Civil Ceremony usually takes around 20 minutes depending on the type of Ceremony you choose. It is your special day and should be everything you want it to be.