Services & Fees
As a Townsville Celebrant other areas I travel to:
Magnetis Island, Charters Towers, Ayr, Guru, Home Hill, Ingham and surrounding areas.
Other Ceremonies I offer:
Renewal of Vows Ceremonies
Schedule of fees:
1. To Confirm booking date and lodgement of The Notice of Intended Marriage Form. Deposit of $150.00 to be paid at this time.
2. Preparation and delivery of Ceremony in the Townsville area, this includes all meetings, all documents lodged with BDM and rehearsal if required.
3. Additional cost: any special requirements
ex) lengthy travel/ venue with entrance fees/ ferry expenses balance to be paid one / two weeks before wedding
As all wedding are different I do not have a set fee.
Please contact me and we can arrange to meet to discuss your ceremony.
My role as your Celebrant:
- Help to advise you and prepare your Ceremony.
- Solemnise your marriage according to Australian Law.
- Complete and lodge all legal paperwork with Births Deaths and Marriages.
How Long Does The Ceremony Take:
A Civil Ceremony usually takes around 20 minutes depending on the type of Ceremony you choose. It is your special day and should be everything you want it to be.
Get In Touch
Dianne Sherrington Townsville Celebrant
Townsville QLD 4816
0427 365 778